When is microblading not for me?
Microblading is not recommendable during pregnancy or for the time of breastfeeding. Apart from that, microblading should not be done with the following symptoms and disorders:
- Skin changes / neoformations without clear origin in the area of pigmentation
- Proneness to scarring (Keloid scars)
- Acute inflammatory diseases
- Reduced blood coagulation or similar diseases
- Insulin-dependent diabetes
- Severe somatic disorders
- Psychological disorders
- Severe colds
How do you take care of your brows directly after the microblading?
To have a beautiful end result and perfect eyebrows, there is some advice to keep in mind after the treatment. Because a good microblading result can only be achieved if these care tips are followed!
- For about 2 weeks after the treatment, sun, solarium, sauna and swimming pool should be avoided. Sportive activities are also not recommended due to the sweating.
- On the first day, the eyebrows should be cleaned and lotion should be applied to them every hour. This avoids the development of crust – always the eyebrows moist! From the second day on it is enough to put lotion on them in the mornings and evenings.
- Some colour always wears off during cleaning and grooming. This is perfectly normal, since the final colour will only be seen after about 3 weeks. The eyebrows will be a little lighter than they were directly after the microblading.
How long does microblading last? Why are there several sessions?
Microblading lasts around 8 – 24 months.
For a perfect result, two treatments are usually necessary, although sometimes it will be three. After the first treatment the microblading will fade by about 40-60 %, which is completely normal. In the second session the individual hair will be reworked and re-intensified.
The skin layers’ cells renew themselves continuously, which is why the microblading can fade depending on skin type and age. To achieve a consistent result, a regular renewal is recommended.
Is a follow-up necessary?
As soon as the skin is fully healed (around 4 weeks) there will be a follow-up. Our brow talent will assess the complete result and certain hair can be pigmented again if needed.
How long does a microblading treatment take and last?
The treatment takes around two hours. Beforehand, we will talk about the procedure, the brow-shape, the right colour and all the other things worth knowing.
Depending on skin type, metabolism and environmental factors, the microblading will last 8 – 24 months. Once it starts fading, it can be renewed easily. During the renewal the already bladed hair will be intensified and gaps will be refilled.
Who can undergo microblading / microshading?
Microblading or microshading are for everyone who is not happy with their natural eyebrows or who wants to perfect them. Both SHE and HE can fill, correct and optimise their eyebrows with the help of microblading or microshading. This method does not only delight younger women, but also women with more mature skin, chemo-therapy patients and those who no longer have natural eyebrows.
What is the difference between microblading and microblading?
The Microshading manual method is a modified microblading technique. With this special technique it is possible to pigment the eyebrows with a slight powder effect. The result is the trendy powder brows.
How does microblading work?
The hair colour is applied to the skin with a blade manually. Before that, the eyebrows are exactly measured and traced with a special method. At this point the exact form will be decided upon as well and together with the Natural Brow Talent you will give your brows the final touch.
The drawn hair is so delicate that one can barely tell the difference. In the end, the desired pigmentation colour will be applied and removed again after a few minutes. The result is most intense directly after the treatment. After fourteen days the end result will be reached, which will be a little brighter.